Allendale Group Ltd recognises that its operations impact upon the local, regional and global environment. We acknowledge a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels.
As a consequence of this, the management are committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
Allendale Group will comply with environmental legislation and is in addition committed to continued efforts to:
- Promote environmental management policies and practices at every level and in every department of the company.
- The company maintains that a primary part of its corporate environmental strategy is sustainable waste management and as such recognises its responsibilities to recycle materials wherever possible.
- We will minimize waste, especially hazardous waste, and whenever possible recycle materials. We will dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
- We will work with our suppliers where possible to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products.
We will implement our policies with staff through guidelines and training.
- Reduce water consumption.
- Avoid wherever practical the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes.
Allendale Group will continually review its environment policy and procedure to ensure the company maintains the highest possible standards.